Skip to content
- We are committed followers of Jesus Christ.
- We are in search of God’s vision for the church and for our lives.
- We work toward loving all people.
- We believe in God’s inclusive grace, a free gift from God that cannot be earned.
- We strive to offer and participate in meaningful, relevant worship.
- We seek to identify and serve the community’s needs.
- We live out our faith by sharing the gospel through compassionate actions and words.
- We share God’s love by creating a loving and nurturing community that welcomes people of diversity.
- We seek to follow the Christian contemplative tradition by practicing a prayer-filled life and seeking to be present in God’s love.